Friday, June 08, 2007

the Last subway ride to Work

Today is my last day of work in New York City. I have cleaned my desk, removed the cubicle flair and thrown out mountains of paperwork that I always suspected I wouldn't need and now know that I don't.

On June 14th, I will be leaving my Cave in Inwood and will set forth to the Mountainous Lands of Colorado. Between the hours of packing and cleaning, Kat and I will be rushing about the City doing all those things we thought of doing yet kept putting off. It's interesting how many involve food...

Well, I'd better get down to the conference room and enjoy my Going Away breakfast. I hope there's some O.J..

2 comments:

Django said...

Sounds like you and Kat are making an important and positive step in your lives.

Good luck in Colorado to both of you...

Josh Max's blawg said...

So long, my friends, from a fellow Inwoodie.

!!

Lettuce know how you're doing---I have relatives in CO.